Attention CODERS with strong shader and geometry skills!
I am working on a large winter scene and need to make complex snow trails that can withstand closeup inspection in VR. Looking to contract a job to upgrade an existing dynamic trail mesh renderer to do the following:
- Collide and overlap with itself in a better, prettier way
- Create a better shader to closer match RTP procedurally generated snow shader
- Shader will also need to have a z-depth offset and possible terrain z-buffer occlusion to make objects appear beneath terrain level
- Compute trail mesh depth based off terrain characteristics, ie: slope
- Small tweaks to make the existing render look less jittery
If this sounds like something you can help with, please send a rough estimate of cost to jim (at) rainsoftgames.com