Dynamic Nature - Models, Shaders, Textures, System
This pack is:
- group of HQ assets which will work with unity standard shaders and other systems
- group of shaders which will bring better quality and simplify your workflow, if you want to use them.
Shaders need shader model 2.0-3.0 so they supports even old mobiles.
- 88 Ice textures, 68 materials (544 ice variants),
- 8 Ice shaders,
- Example snow manager, one slider to rule them all! (terrain, models, particles, trees, grass),
- 6 Trees with LODs and 24 prefabs ( normal, winter, seasonal versions),
- 5 Small stones and 15 prefabs (normal, winter/moss/grass versions),
- 6 Big stones and 18 prefabs (normal, winter/moss/grass versions, uvFree with models, terrain blending),
- 27 Billboard grass textures (9 sets),
- 33 Shaders ,
- uNature support,
- Pegasus support (snow triggers),
- 7 Grass models (texture is atlased),
- 5 Grass shaders (2 for uNature, 1 custom, 2 for unity terrain ),
- 5 Leaves shaders (normal, winter and seasonal with metalic specular, versions),
- 4 Bark shaders (normal, winter with metalic, specular versions),
- 20 Ground textures (5 sets),
- 1 Particle prefab,
- 3 Example terrain shaders: 4 layers with snow (triplanar with model blending, world mapped, standard),
Full terrain shader versions (255 layers) will be released with cooperation with Adam Goodrich as separate asset,
- 3 Demo scenes (2 from movie and 1 uvFree power presentation),
- Shaders support instantiating,
This pack is group of PBR assets (models, textures, shaders) which create dynamic and non dynamic environment system. This is part of huge system which will bring dynamic and non dynamic HQ environment into unity. Asset could be also used to change your models into winter or overgrown with moss and grass without additional work. All shaders are compatibile with Unity Standard shader (they use the same channels) and unity terrain system. Leaves shader dynamically change snow cover but also change leaves to autumn version. Each snow shader dynamically reacts on object position and covers it by snow correctly by taking into account normalmap, vertex position and it's direction. This feature gives natural feeling. Models contain LODs, trees use cross models as last LOD. Soon we will add billboard versions with snow shader until this moment we use cross models which ofc support snow system.
2 Snow grass shaders are compatibile with unity terrain. They overwrite unity terrain grass shaders. They will work normaly until snow amount will rise.
2 uNature shaders which use Albedo, AO, Normals. This will make your grass detailed and natural.
1 Advanced grass shader for custom solutions.
They have very low overdraw and shared textures and materials. That means they are gpu and batching friendly. Trees are in hero versions - archviz and normal which are siutable for games. You also could use hero LOD for games when camera is very close. In our demo scene we get 200-300 fps on gtx 960 with our hero assets. Shaders support instantiating!
Prefabs show many shaders specular and metalic variants like:
UV free, UV free snow - they are world mapped so scale do not change texture resolution. They blend perfectly with terrain
Standard Snow/Moss/Grass shaders cover models by snow from the top. Cover reacts on rotation and normalmap dynamically.
Terrain shaders use only 4 splats + snow texture. Snow uses normalmap and terrain slope to cover your terran. Soon we will add separated pack with 255 textures limit at terrain with tesselation, ao and snow.
Shader features: ice depth, water depth, translucency, noise which kills tilling, PBR, objects and terrain blending,support shader model 2.0, mobile friendly.
All shaders use the same channels as unity standard shaders and support instantiating:
Metalic Shader: Albedo (RGB) // Metalic (R) Ambient Occlusion (G) Smothness (A) // Normal (RGB)
Specular Shader: Albedo (RGB) // Normal (RGB) // Specular (RGB) Smothness (A) // Ambient Occlusion (G)
We use and advise to use such configuration in your projct to save a lot of memory and gpu sources. Instead of spearated 5-6 textures you can use 3 combined textures ,with the same result in unity standard shader as well as in our system.
Textures are 2048x2048 up to 4096x4096 resolution but they look very good also at lower resolution. With packed and atlased structure they are very light for gpu and memory.
uNature and Grass shader presentation:
** COMMING SOON with 1.1v**
Actual Version 1.1.5
Version 1.2 Probably released in 26.02.2017
- Wind support and leaves dropping for trees will be added in period of 1 month
- More LODs and models like Trees, Grass, Rocks, Stones
Version 1.3 Probably released in xx.03.2017
- Terrain with 255 splats and our snow system released as separated asset 1-2 months