Hello guys! We are looking for 3D modelers who will help us populate the world of the game we're currently working on.
It's a 3D RPG built on the Unity engine. At the moment the following features are already done:
- NPC routines (they can walk around, sleep, sit on benches or whatever) based around 24h system.
- Dialogues and quests
- Combat system based on skills (bit like wow)
- Full inventory control including ability to equip different types of armour, different weapons etc.
- Basic level up system
- NPC AI based on Guilds, where NPCs can attach / kill / loot each other.
- Weather and terrain systems (these are from asset store: Weathermaker, Gaia, Sector Complete and Vegetation Studio Pro; we've invested a little ;)
There are three people involved at the moment: two programmers and one 2D artist.
You can check out some of the test systems here:
At the moment most of the graphics you see is from free / paid assets. We don't intend for it to look like this - it's just a scenery test to see how NPCs behave.
If you have any questions please give me a shout. I invite you all to join us on this journey. Work of course is not paid at this moment, although we'd like to kickstart this project eventually once we have something really solid. :)