Jul 11, 2018 7:54 AM
Webinar: VR & AR – What’s Real? What’s Hype? What’s the Future?
Analysts have long predicted that VR & AR would take time to overcome the barriers to mass adoption, in both consumer and enterprise markets.
Sowhat’s the real state of the industry right now and how are the major players approaching those barriers?
On Thursday July 19, VRX hosts a webinar with senior execs at Google, HTC Vive and SuperData Research, to ask who’s succeeding, where are the technology gaps, what’s holding back faster adoption and where are the biggest opportunities?
Register for the webinar (and/or to be sent the recording) here: https://bit.ly/2MUvhRY
With a panel of experts:
• Vinay Narayan, Executive Director, VR, HTCVive
• Steven Kan, Head of Global Strategy, AR and VR, Google
• Stephanie Llamas, VP of Strategy and Head of XR, SuperData Research
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points:
• What’s really happened with VR & AR in the last 12 months – and what’s the 2019 outlook?
• Where’s the smart money and focus heading and why?
• What VR & AR applications are working for business now – and what’s coming next?
• Virtual consumers: Who are they? What do they want? And can we deliver on it yet?
For more information on this webinar, or the upcoming VRX 2018 conference (San Francisco, December 6-7), contact Pete Carkeek at firstname.lastname@example.org