'WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic'™ - Finally the resumption of the genre! Made for real fans of subsims, this upcoming next generation of WWII U-Boat simulations sets its priorities on historically accurate and realistic combat and gameplay. Sneak your submarine in, find your target, fire torpedoes, try to escape escorts and run away silent. Depth charges will blow your prior mobile gaming experience into a new dimension. High-end graphics like never seen before in a mobile subsim.
Become the hunter and the hunted in this game on iOS & tvOS,
A World War II submarine simulation for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (currently in development). In production since february 2009 - WOTA will be finally released in 2017. Desktop versions will be released after the mobile version. The first release will be "WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - U 96", this mobile subsim offers a faster game play without reducing realism - followed by "WOTA: Seehund Type XXVIIB", a sub sim about midget Uboats and the finally the full version "WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic".
You want to see how the game would run on your device? You can already take a look at parts of WOTA (underwater scene of a submerged UBoat and parts of the 3D U-Boat interior) in the new app WOTA: U-Boat Compass, head over to the App Store to download it, select "information" inside the app and press on the "animated compass tour". Stay tuned, join WOTA on facebook, visit the subsim.com thread or subscribe to the newsletter.
• A full scale and realistic U-Boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux).
• Career oriented game play (1939-1945). • Huge game world spanning the entire Atlantic Ocean, North and Mediterranean Seas.
• Dynamic campaigns. You won't be limited to fighting battles in tiny preprogrammed missions.
• Full realism.
• Physical accurate simulation of ballast tanks, engines and hydrodynamic behavior.
• Crew management.
• Historically accurate AI and ASDIC behavior based on original research.
• Wolfpacks! You and the AI U-Boats hunt together in the Battle of the Atlantic.
• Use all important german WWII U-Boat classes and even some experimental boats. • All types of naval WWII Weapons.
• Physical accurate Flight Simulation, aircraft AI controls aircrafts with a virtual joystick.
• Focke-Achgelis Fa 330 „Bachstelze" observation helicopter.
• Enemy submarines, german fleet, italian and japanese submarines and vessels.
• Milchkuh supply U-Boats.
• Full walk-through Uboat interiors.
• Game Center support. • Full Apple TV, iPad and Retina display support.
• Mac OS X, Windows and Linux of the Uboat Simulation planned after iOS release.