The What’s Changed? skill builder has been specifically designed to develop students’ phonemic awareness - the ability to discern the sounds, and the sequence of sounds, within a word. Phonemic awareness is a critical skill for learning to read and can be improved with practice.
Worked on this project while working as Software Engineer at Binex Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Worked in a small team and developed the application using Unity 3D and C#.
- Sole UI programmer for HUD, Level and Sub-Level selection screen and Progress screen.
- Implemented complete gameplay. The game had a data driven gameplay and result based level progression.
- Integrated SOAP web-service developed by the another team working offshore in Australia.
- Released build to the Apple Store and Google Play Store.