“Territory” indirectly teaches it’s players how important trees are , in the game they’ll start having no food or wood to build , therefore in real life they’ll start caring more about trees and actually realize what happens when only 1 tree gets cut down.
GAME STORY :
- You live on an island , build what you need from it’s trees (reasonably) , eat from it’s fruit , and drink from the ocean around.
- Until one day , a ship full of people comes and decides to move in to the island.
- They start cutting down a lot of trees excessively to free up space and build houses.
- With trees being cut down you start losing resources and can’t really keep building your essentials to live , nor eat and live on their fruit.
- You will have to start defending your island and what’s on it to mark it as your territory by fighting the enemies , plant trees , and using the island resources (trees,fruit,water..etc) reasonably.
Where will The game be available (and what’s special about it) :
- Territory will be on steam greenlight soon , and when launched , with each game purchase,
FIVE trees will be planted by donating money to special trees organizations.
We're running a crowdfunding campaign until 16 February , 2017 ! Check it out here : https://pixelfunder.com/project/territory/
OUR MEDIA :
Territory – Twitter : https://twitter.com/game_territory
Low Eyed Studios – Twitter : https://twitter.com/LowEyedStudios
Low Eyed Studios – Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Low.Eyed.Studios/
Low Eyed Studios – Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3M4TDFwK3s_WJn3B0n5ow