The Spin Wheel Effect (S.W.E.) is a C# plugin for Unity3D thought to help developers to avoid the ugly Stroboscopic Effect (a.k.a. Wagon Wheel Effect), which occurs when a wheel rotates faster than the frame rate of the game.
- GPU generated textures
- Diffuse and Bump maps supported
- Mobile compatible (tested on Android)
- Tyre, tread, spokes and brake disk supported
- Generated textures compression
- Can be used for car wheels or to simulate plane/helicopter propellers
- Different input handlers
- Unity5 compatible
- UnityCar ready
- Ready-to-use models included
- Save/Load configurations
- Spawn/Swap wheels system
-Adaptive occlusion for low camera angles
- Free full support from the author
Some modeling and texturing work is required in order to correctly set up the system. All the wheels must respect a given hierarchy (no single mesh wheel). The included wheels are ready to use, and they are a good start for making compatible models.