A sophisticated framework that allows developers to build and execute any type of complex action sequence, saving hundreds of hours of work.
Asset Store link: http://u3d.as/yX5
SolarWind Actions has many applications.
• Tutorials: Creating tutorials is much easier, as you can build very complex behaviors with a few lines of code, and then make changes just as easily.
• Delayed execution: Scheduling code for later execution has never been more flexible.
• Undo/Redo: Creating and executing commands and their reverse counterpart is effortless.
• Editor Scripts: You can easily create operations that manipulate scenes, objects, etc, making your scripts much easier to build and maintain.
• Callbacks: Actions are a much more powerful alternative to System.Actions when used as callbacks.
• Animations & Sounds: The Action framework lets you handle sequences of animations and sounds combined with other actions very easily (tween animations are not included in the framework)
• Business logic: Building a sophisticated business logic can be a lot more flexible.
• Any kind of functionality: Having complex operations as standalone actions allows you to reuse large parts of your code in a very effective and elegant way.