A demo of a fully rigged 3D character built by me using Adobe Fuse and Mixamo traversing through a wasteland - developed on Unity.
The demo exhibits:
- Physical interactions (e.g. collisions) and game physics (e.g. constantly revolving spheres)
- Precision particle effects (e.g. changing footstep effects)
- Animation blending (e.g. player locomotion)
- Ragdoll effects (e.g. player death)
- Dynamic camera follow (e.g. panning on death and respawn)
- Rich audio feedback based on surface of interaction (stepping on sand vs stone) as well as continuous 3D audio sources (e.g. the revolving sphere)