Sandbox RPG prototype I'm making to get some of the most common features on a RPG game working, it's still in WIP
RPG Prototype made with the intent to have a sandbox playground to create gameplay elements made with Unity thanks to the courses and assets from Awesome Tuts (yt link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5c-DuzPdH9iaWYdI0v0uzw)
Works with Unity 2019.1.0a12
Project made with Unity 5 then updated up to 2019.1.0a12.
Features that are coming up next :
- [Gameplay] Handle the story events by script files.
- [UI] Localization
- [FX] Adding shaders effects to spice visual effects up a bit
- [FX] refine the particles
- [Animation] refine characters animation
- [Gameplay] Refine combat interactions
- [Gameplay & UI] Add cinematics and create characters Icons/Portraits for the interactions with NPC
- [Gameplay] Create story lines for each characters.
- [Gameplay] Create interactions with the NPC and allow the player to purchase/sell items to them
- [Gameplay] Allow player to use healing items
- [Gameplay] Manage skills and skill points
- [Gameplay] Add a map and map interactions
- [Gameplay] Add notifications / success / achievements system
- [System] Add save/load state for the world environment & other settings (not the highest priority)
Features I'm currently working on :
- [Gameplay] Add a journal/log that will contains actions done by the player and objectives