rPBR is a 3D viewer to render models using physically based rendering (PBR) pipeline. The tool is written in pure C language using raylib framework and OpenGL, using structs to support multi-material scenes, multiple lights and some useful render settings and features.
I have developed a rPBR core library (single header) with all required functions to set up an environment (HDR) and PBR materials with up to 7 supported texture maps. The rPBR pipeline have the following features implemented:
– Phyiscally based rendering for any 3D model.
– Metalness/Roughness PBR workflow.
– Split-Sum Approximation for specular reflection calculations.
– Support for normal mapping, parallax mapping and emission mapping.
– Point and directional lights supported.
– Internal shader values and locations points handled automatically.