Have you ever thought about highlighting often used project folders? This simple but colorful asset allows you to do that!
With Rainbow Folders, you can set a custom icon for any folder in Unity project browser. Just hold the Alt key and click on any of your folders. A configuration dialog will appear, and you'll be able to assign a custom icon for it, your own one or chose from dozens of presets.
• Change icon for any folder in the Project window.
• Change icons for multiple folders at once
• Apply custom icons for all subfolders automatically
• More that 70 pre-made icons included
• Supports Unity Collaborate overlay (beta)
• Supports Unity Version Control overlay (beta)