This is the skeleton for the PlayStation SDK functionality in VRTK. The SDK becomes a simulator if the current editor is not PlayStation supported. You have to download the full PSVR SDK from ps4.siedev.net in order to enable device tracking.
Tested with PlayStation:
* object touching and grabbing (005_Controller_BasicObjectGrabbing)
* interaction with Unity UI (034_Controls_InteractingWithUnityUI)
* teleport (044_CameraRig_RestrictedTeleportZones)
* headset collision fading (011_Camera_HeadSetCollisionFading)
* haptic rumble (016_Controller_HapticRumble)
* custom controller model (032_Controller_CustomControllerModel)
* climbing and falling (037_CameraRig_ClimbingFalling)
* The examples were tested after changing [CameraRig] to PSVRCameraRig and [VRTK] to support PlayStation.