The Power Joysticks package is an easy to use mobile input solution designed for Android and iOS. It includes powerful, flexible and customizable Joysticks, D-Pads and Buttons. The package uses unity’s cross platform input manager to handle inputs.
- Standard Assets -> CrossPlatformInput needs to be imported
- Works with Screen Space - Overlay
- Designed for and tested with Android / iOS platforms (Switch platform in Build Settings)
- Scripts are packed in dll
- 46 ready to use game controller prefabs.
- 40 jostick prefabs
- 9 d-pad prefabs
- 80 button prefabs
- Contains lots of textures for creating individual game controllers
- Extremely customizable: Change textures and tint, use fade-, scale-, direction indication- , rotation- and shadow EFX. Use underlay and overlay textures and EFX for buttons.
- Individual alignment, positioning and scaling for landscape and portrait orientations.
- Static and dynamic positioning.
- Invisible joysticks: possible
- Automated scaling based on a reference resolution.
- Dead Zones
- Analog and digital modes for joysticks and d-pads.
- Auto Fire mode for buttons.
- Use an axis to trigger a button.
- Use a button to set an axis value.
- Tap events for joysticks, d-pads and buttons
- "Power Up" and "Refresh" EFX and events for buttons.
Demo scenes and pdf documentation included.
Bonus Content (experimental state):
Simple texture editing tools for even more customization: Tint Texture, Overlay Texture, Combine 2 Textures, Invert Texture, Change Texture Brightness and Contrast.