A nonogram puzzle game with an unlimited number of puzzles to solve. A cross-over between Sudoku and Minesweeper, based on simple rules. The numbers alongside the grid tell you how many squares should be filled in for each column and row. Use blue tiles to fill them in, and use the red tiles to mark squares that shouldn’t be filled in. Choose your own difficulty and exercise your brain!
- Suitable for all ages
- Infinite number of puzzles and they are all free!
- Easy, interactive tutorial
- Choose from 3 grid sizes (5x5, 5x10, 10x10) and 3 difficulties (easy, medium, hard)
- Auto-fill, so you can spend more time solving puzzles, and less time filling in squares (can be turned off in the settings)
- Undo button in case you make a mistake
- Leaderboards to see where you rank with your friends
- Share result pictures, so you can brag about your awesomeness
- Saves progress, so you can jump in or out of a game at any time