Node Map is a solution to create node-based maps in Unity. Node-based maps use a defined set of points (Nodes) that the player or other units can move to using connecting routes between them (Paths). Potential uses for a node map may be a level select screen, an overworld map, or a graph-based travel system.
Using Node Map is a breeze, with easy in-editor controls and shortcuts to quickly create and edit complex configurations of nodes. The built-in pathfinding system can be used with the included player and AI scripts, or extended using the API to work with your own scripts.
* Quickly lay out and edit node-based maps in the Editor
* Auto-positioning of path markers
* New in v1.1: Option to render line between nodes
* Highly customizable visuals for nodes and paths
* Able to render in either 2D or 3D
* Multiple input types supported
* Agent-based movement system with pathfinding
* Fully-exposed API with events