The installation features eight 55-inch screens that function as a single interactive canvas. The three-dimensional scene comes to life when a visitor approaches and is detected by one of two Microsoft Kinect motion sensors. Activities include playing sports trivia, browsing social media, meeting featured athletes, and competing in Tuffy Toss, a skeletal-tracking game.
Video the of corn hole game
In September of 2016 North Carolina State University opened it’s new athletic hall of fame in the renovated Reynolds Coliseum, LKC Creative was contracted to build the software for the hall of fame.
-I had a significant role in all aspects of software development across all applications. These applications include:
1. A hall of famer interactive where NC State hall of famers are resembled as playing cards.
2. A large 4K wall interactive with multiple components:
A video player
A trivia game
A live twitter and social media feed
Wolf animations and navigation in an environment
A Microsoft Kinect corn hole game complete with weekly high score tracking
3. An interactive data visualization of athletes
4. A Video player interactive for NC State’s Basketball National Champions
5. A Video player interactive for Kay Yow and Jim Valvano
6. A database / content management system for the above applications
7. A Motion Sensing Skeletal capture application to go along with the Microsoft Kinects