Low Poly Terrain is a simple-to-use asset for generating faceted, hard-edge, low-poly terrains in Unity.
- Import height and color maps from your favorite generation/painting tool.
- Full collision support.
- Achieve a properly faceted look that the default terrain system can't.
- Generate and manager LOD levels dynamically, keeping a low poly count.
- Low CPU and GPU Usage, and taking advantage of dynamic batching.
- Place trees or other objects procedurally on your terrains.
- Ideal for high performance environments such as VR.
- Works with PBR or legacy/custom lighting models.
- Full source and shader code included.