As a beginner in the unity game engine, it can be difficult to learn all that besice in unity if you have not used unity before. Luckily we have the micro games they will teach you about it becsice in unity. But lately the micro games have been updated and given new mod that can be used to make the game more yours, some of the mic games have got a lot of mod that can be used and this can make it difficult for a beginner, and it may not be easy choose which mode to start with.
I had the same problem with the micro games and could not choose which mod I should start with either. So i made a list of which mod I could start with and since I was a beginner and had not used unity it helps me a lot. This is why I will share that tip with you who are new to unity. So you can learn the beisce of unity.
Here is the list for the FPS microgame. Mod to start with the FPS microgame:
Build a level with Pro Grids
Ekpand a level
Customize the sky
Adding post-process effects
A splash of color
7. Add a new Enemy Robot
8. Build your Customizable Boss
9. Set up your Customizable Boss’ weapons
10. Add a personalized animated face to your Customizable Boss
11. Creating the Navigation Mesh
12. Set up a new burst rifle weapon
13. Unlock a new Sniper Rifle weapon
14. Weapon Parameters
15. Customize weapon projectiles
16. Dual-weapon wielding
17. Player Properties
18. Tweak damage dealt by enemies and attack range
20. Healing ally robots
21. Power Up Health Pack
22. New Loot Item from Destroying Enemies
23. Changing and adding Game Objectives
24. CCTV live in-game camera feed
25. wap your sounds
26. Mix your own sci-fi soundtrack
27. Tune up your game's performance
28. Add a new level to your game flow
29. Name your game
30. Share your game on the web
If you have completed the various modes of the micro games. Or do you know the besice in unity but do not know how to start making a game from scratch. the course create with code can be a good choice.
Unity has an open project that you can join. The project takes place in gitthu. You can read more about it in the blog of unity. It can help you a lot with how a game is made together with other developers. And what it's like to work in large teams.
Hope you enjoyed this article. And my tip on how to customize FPS micro game.
I really wanted to share this tip to help beginners so they can continue to learn more and gain new skills. Wish all developers in unity good luck in the game development journeys.