The Year Is 2050.
In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the "Job Simulator" to learn what it was like 'to job'.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
A tongue-in-cheek virtual reality experience for HTC Vive. In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the "Job Simulator" to learn what it was like 'to job'.
- Throw a stapler at your boss!
- Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Use the confluence of decades of VR research to accurately track your every movement to sub-millimeter precision so that you eat VR donuts, of course!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
- Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
- Have a comfortable VR experience where vomiting is solely a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!