A furniture-building simulator that lets you decorate an entire house! Mix-and-match any of the 30+ pieces of furniture available in the catalog to make your own custom creations. 4 players can play locally, and you can invite an online player to your home or visit theirs. Additionally, the game is fully compatible with the HTC Vive; you can even play co-op locally and online!
The viral sensation that cracked up the internet is back with a vengeance! Tons of new furniture, new rooms, virtual reality support, and online multiplayer keep the fun going forever!
Home Improvisation is a furniture-building simulator that lets you decorate an entire house. The only catch: none of the furniture comes with instructions! Discover the intended design or make your own creative masterpiece.
Furniture is more fun with friends! Work together locally and online to build unique (and terrifying) creations. With a huge new catalog of furniture and a whole house to decorate, the possibilities are limitless!
- Build over 30 pieces of furniture in 6 unique rooms
- Mix-and-match to make your own custom creations
- Play with friends! Up to 3 friends can join you locally
- Play online! Invite a player to your house, or visit theirs
- Use the HTC Vive to build in Virtual Reality
- Master 5 tools to create advanced creations
- Share your creations on Steam Workshop
- Test your furniture-making skills in Challenge Levels
Hear from some of our satisfied players!
- “I love the future, because it allows for games like this to exist” - Griffin McElroy, Polygon
- “Probably ‘game of the year’ every year in Sweden” - PewDiePie
- “It's pure madness and chaos” - Andrew Liszewski, Gizmodo
- “It really gives me that sense of satisfaction I need, that I’m not getting anywhere else in my life” - JackSepticEye
- “It’s really mostly about furniture” - Brian Altano, IGN