Google Cloud Vision a true cross platform tool for Unity which provides functionality for:
Powerful Image Analysis:
• Label Detection
• Face Detection
• Explicit Content Detection
• Image Attributes
• Logo Detection
• Web Detection
• Landmark Detection
• Optical Character Recognition
• Full included Google Cloud Vision REST API
• File browser included
Google Cloud Vision enables developers to understand the content of an image. It quickly classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g., "sailboat", "lion", "Eiffel Tower"), detects individual objects and faces within images, and finds and reads printed words contained within images. You can build metadata on your image catalog, moderate offensive content, or enable new marketing scenarios through image sentiment analysis. Analyze images uploaded in the request or integrate with your image storage on Google Cloud Storage.
Based on Google Cloud Vision API
• Be sure to read the terms of service of Google Cloud Vision API
• The plugin does not cover the cost of the Google Cloud Service
Full source code Included!
• Animated GIF (first frame only)
To enable accurate image detection within the Google Cloud Vision, images should generally be a minimum of 640 x 480 pixels (about 300k pixels)
Image files sent to the Google Cloud Vision should not exceed 4 MB.