The two person board game "Le Havre the Inland Port" is a spin off from the 5 player board game "Le Havre" of cult author Uwe Rosenberg (Agricola, Bohnanza). In this game you can buy and use 31 different buildings. During 12 Rounds you need to maximize your winnings and look out for your opponents plans. Using all buildings to your best advantage and counter the opponents strategy is vital to succeed in this game.
• Comprehensive tutorial and straightforward rules
• Drop in and out anytime and save your games to the cloud
• Authentic art, music, and sound effects convey the atmosphere of a French harbor
• asynchronous game play online
(Synchronous and asynchronous multiplayer mode)
• Worldwide cross-platform leaderboard
• Computer opponents with their own strengths and weaknesses