The numerous Slopestyle, Halfpipe, Big-Air, Jibbing (Rails, Boxes) and Backcountry challenge locations are covering a huge variety of snowboarding.
The game features a powerful yet simple steering technology with supportive in-game tutorials and simple buttons for beginners and advanced possibilities (2x taps, swipes, etc.) as well as enhancements (Grab-Trick-Packages) for Pro’s.
Summarized, the aim of the game is to beat the world’s best scores and to master given challenges in order to improve your overall snowboarding skills.
Let’s go and give it a try !!
- Finest snowboarding action sports simulation
- 5 unique levels with a total of 38 spots
- Customizable male & female characters
- Several snowboards to choose from
- Challenge, Competition and Training mode
- Beat the World’s Best Scores
- Tilt- or virtual joystick navigation
- Replay option with video export
- 3D Touch
Slope: Ollie, Nollie, Revert, Powerslide, Powerturn
Slides: 50-50, Boardslide, Nosepress, Tailpress, Noseslide, Tailslide, Lipslide, Bluntslide
Tricks/Grabs: Nosegrab, Tailgrab, Double-Hand Nosegrab, Double-Hand- Tailgrab, Seatbelt, Melon, Method, Backside Air, Mute, FS Grab, Stalefish, Crail, One Foot FS Grab, FS Shifty, BS Shifty, Stelmasky, Japan, Canadian Bacon, Roastbeef
Rotations: FS Spins, BS Spins, SW FS Spins, SW BS Spins, Frontflips, Backflips, Rodeos, Misty Flips, Corked Spins, Underflips, McTwists