"Do Not Feed the Monkeys" is a unique digital voyeur simulator: a narrative-driven game where you invade the privacy of dozens of strangers and witness their most intimate moments, while you struggle to keep up to date with paying the rent and putting some food on the table.
Will you intercede in the name of justice, sabotage their dreams… or will you sit idly by while the world burns?
· MONITOR webcams and surveillance cameras
· PRY INTO the lives of dozens of subjects
· INTERACT (or not!) with fun, cruel, horrific, surprising, dramatic, or sci-fi themed narratives
· DECIDE THE FATE of your subjects: Will you help them? Will you expose their most intimate secrets?
· BROWSE social networking profiles and online stores, use chat logs, email tools and more!
· MANAGE your resources: Will you spend all your savings on buying more “cages”, or will pay rent? Are you healthy enough to work? How many sleepless nights can you stand before collapsing from exhaustion?
· MAKE CHOICES that affect the outcome of the game’s climactic ending
You make a living washing dishes and walking dogs. You live in a tiny, ramshackle room. You deal with a parasite neighbour and a relentless landlady.
You’re accepted into the “Primate Observation Private Club”. You know that's a nickname for a secret organisation. You have access to dozens of hacked surveillance cameras and webcams the club provides you with. You must pay for the cameras. You're told it's safer to call them "cages". You're told it's safer to call the watched people "monkeys". You do.
You must work harder to afford being in the Club. You love to watch monkeys. You sleep less. You want more cages to watch. You work even harder. You want to rise in the Club hierarchy. You want to reach the mythical "Big Primate Cage".
You are told you can't interfere with the monkey’s lives.