Play a dragon and defend both your life and your gold against greedy humans!
The original idea of the game comes from one of our team members, who is a hardcore reader of Fantasy. The series "Age of Fire" by E. E. Knight and "The Rain Wild Chronicles" by Robin Hobb are behind Backdrafts. In both worlds, dragons are a species as advanced or even more than humans.
In Backdrafts, we learn that our dragon has never hurt humans. Nor any member of his family. And the treasure he’s keeping was given by humans, years ago. He never killed or stole, yet greedy humans are struggling against him. The dragon, as the keeper of a treasure, too young to fly, is trapped in this place and has no choice but defend itself and the gold.
In the game, you are reincarnated as a young dragon and you have to defend both your life and your treasure. Assailed by humans who want to steal your ancestral wealth, evolve over many levels, reaching adulthood.
Use your natural fireballs throwing abilities to annihilate hordes of humans, and discover many other extraordinary powers by diving in the heart of the action! Beware though: fire and blows will rain down on all and you won’t escape unharmed!
You will have to be fast, clever and persevering to overcome countless waves of humans in order to be counted amongst the best players in the world!
- A free game, simple gameplay, mixing base-defense and shoot’em up
- Capacities that evolve throughout the game
- Special powers to unlock next levels (and some surprises!) throughout history
- Many enemies with different behaviors and strategies to adapt to
- Combinations to use and link together to multiply your score
- A ranking by level to impose your superiority and achieve #1 rank worldwide
- 40 levels and many more are coming