Explore a vast, alien moon, 20 light years from Earth in this action-exploration game for PC and consoles.
Anew: The Distant Light is an open-world, action-exploration game for PC and console platforms. You are a child with limited resources, waking up on a distant alien moon, twenty light years from Earth. You must carry out a mission of critical importance. Battle, puzzle, and journey through an exotic and dangerous world. Seek out game-changing equipment, upgrades, vehicles, and companions to expand your options for combat and exploration.
Anew: The Distant Light is being developed by Steve Copeland and Jeff Spoonhower, collectively, Resonator. Steve and Jeff are veteran game designers who have worked on titles such as: Borderlands 2, Bioshock 2, Command and Conquer, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Star Wars: Empire at War, Saints Row 1-4, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth, and many more.
- Explore a huge, diverse, open game world
- Unlock the power of your home ship
- Collect, upgrade, and master game-changing weapons and equipment
- Pilot powerful machines and vehicles
- Navigate dynamic, harsh surface conditions to discover rare creatures and hidden secrets