Where are we from?
If you connect the process of reproduction continuously, Life exists in the form of cell growth and division. When we link the changes in parents and children, what we can observe is the wave of growth and extinction.
The insights from these observations ask if life itself is the movement. If we look at movement as life itself, everything that changes is life. Looking at this from a wide range, we appear to be a beautiful wave.
Through the project, I want to let people experience the beauty that assimilated into a part of nature.
Miller- Urey experiment
A chemical experiment that simulated the conditions thought at the time to be present on the early Earth, and tested the chemical origin of life under those conditions.
View of the World
The world of ‘Galapagos’ is a world of constant flux. All environments produce the origin of life energy through motion.
5 motions in the world
– Perpendicular Motion : Continuity, Transmission
– Expansion Motion : Growth
– Wave Motion : Flux
– Flocking Motion : Boids
– Kinect User Motion : light
All Organisms consist of 64 combinations of genetic words. The origin of life is not much different from ours.
the presence moving light in the environment
The origin of life to create organism
01.Cross Platform Combination
Interaction across the boundary of different devices
– Unity + Kinect + htcVive
– XR(Mixed Reality) realization
– Interaction of people without VR
– Photon Network interlink motion
– Treat the shoulder of Kinect as the origin of sphere
– Treat the hand of Kinect as position.Vector of the spherical surface.
– position.Vector of hand is the object of flocking avoidance (Technical Reference 2)
– Using Tailed Particle
02.Flocking on Spherical Surface
Environment, Ecosystem, Organism
Flocking is similar to the movement of migratory birds in the nature. It is the first theory proposed by Craig Reynolds.
– Cluster simulation on a three-dimensional sphere
– Elements of Flocking
– Boids Transform
Angle Velocity – Movement by angular velocity
Sphere Position – Position the Boids on the spherical surface
Rotation Axis – Normal Axis
03. Organism in Spherical Boundary
– gender(male, female)
– Life Cycle: 50sec
– creation of organisms
A reproduction meeting between a female and a male
Organism creation by Vive trigger button
– spherical boundary collision detection
– flocking without avoidance
04. Spherical Projection
– 4 Camera
– Multi ViewPort
Training Organism with mlAgent
Genetic Algorithm for reproduction
Add an interaction element
Import Character Animation
We are all from one origin.
So, We are one and everything that exists in harmony.