Why are these not built-in?
Some editor operations are not so easy by default, or the button's just so small.
These make it more handy by hotkeys, and may be added if I found other demands.
- Make UnityEvent reorderable by default.
- Just import and forget it, it works.
- Toggle debug or lock state by hotkeys.
- Open new Inspector for specified object.
- Used to edit multiple objects individually.
- Resize the GameView to specified pixels.
- Clear Console logs by hotkey.
- The button is so far away when testing.
- Switch or close the window tab by hotkeys.
- Just like using a browser.
- Toggle object editable state by hotkey.
- Group or ungroup scene objects by hotkey.
- Make hierarchy arrangement better.
- Select assets filtered by type or label.
- The search bar isn't so handy sometimes.
Many of these use reflection, the work period is not guaranteed.
See the documentation for further operation manual.
Feel free to change the hotkey by modifying the source code.