This asset contains a selection of post-processing (v2) profiles designed to help you improve the readability of your in-game visuals for people with CVD (Color Vision Deficiency), also know as Color Blindness.
In just a few clicks you can quickly see your game the way those with various forms of CVD might.
The most common form of CDV (Red-Green) affects around 8% of men and 0.5% of women. That's a whole lot of potential players!
* Normal - This filter applies no color correction, this is the default.
* Protanopia - Simulates missing red cones.
* Protanomaly - Simulates reduced sensitivity red cones.
* Deuteranopia - Simulates missing green cones.
* Deuteranomaly - Simulates reduced sensitivity green cones.
* Tritanopia - Simulates missing blue cones.
* Tritanomaly - Simulates reduced sensitivity blue cones.
* Achromatopsia - Simulates completely missing cones.
* Achromatomaly - Simulates reduced sensitivity of all cones