Experience a 4K graphics strategy game with tactical depth, breadth, and challenge like nothing you have played before: an original combination of Chess battles, tactical setups and story-based missions inspired by turn-based RPGs.
- Adventure: Fight & solve puzzles in the 100 levels of the solo campaign (+15h).
- Hotseat: Enjoy 10 Classic Chess and variants with your friends or against the A.I.
- Online Multiplayer: Fight against your Steam Friends in online battles.
The game is based on a propriety AI. created with Enrique Sánchez Acosta, a Ph.D. computer scientist, R&D software engineer and computer chess programmer. With a strengh of 2800 ELO, it is one of the most powerful chess engines available and it's the only one capable of playing assymetrical war missions like Land domination, assassination quests, VIP exfiltration and battle royal.
- Challenge a unique and powerful A.I. (2800+ ELO)
- Battle with 3 playable armies: High Elves, Dark Elves and Orcs.
- Lead your fellowship against challenging Bosses that will test your tactical skills.
- Enjoy an emotional orchestral soundtrack created by British composer Ben Rawles.
Pixel Wizards is an Indie studio based in Paris and L.A. created by veterans of the game industry. Released on Steam in 2018, Chessaria is the studio's debut project and is born from our wish to bring the fun & sexiness of video games to the world of chess. Chess is amazing and we created Chessaria with the desire to make it even better and allow a new generation of gamers to discover it!
To make our dream come true, Chessaria went through a successful Kickstarter campaign and is backed by the CNC (french agency that supports culture, movies & video games).
It took us over 2 years and over 20 people collaborated to its creation.