A simple yet powerful List View, with optional pagination support!
"Do you have a list of achievements that you just can't figure out how to display?"
"Do you have a list of items that never fits well in your UI?"
"Are you just looking for a nice automated way to display your items?"
Try Awesome List View! It fits perfectly in a Scroll View, but can be as efficient on its own!
4 samples included, showing some of the ways to use it. Get creative!
This requires some minor coding, as you need to create your classes inheriting ListView and ListViewItem (see screenshots, you can use samples as a base). It has been made as easy as possible.
ListView handles the data changes.
ListViewItem handles updating the displayed items according to the data linked to it.
The rest of the setup takes place in the inspector.
• Full control over the items display (icon, name, description, label... whatever you want, just add it in the item class, and display it!)
• Asynchronous support for loading data items (just use the desired method in the async callback where your items are retrieved)
• Builtin loading/unloading/toggling/refreshing
• Items are fully interactable, with transition/navigation support (unless you deactivate it!)
• Easy to add events on item click
• Support callback on item creation
• Automated optional pagination (Specify the number of entries per page you want and you're done!)
• Support events on end page reached (can be used for "load more" style behaviour for example)
• Automatic handling of page buttons
• Can easily be extended!
• Fully documented code (both core and samples)