Editor tool that show where asset/scene gameobject/component is being used.
It's already published in store and getting very positive feedback:
1) Project assets search. Done by storing GetDependencies() for all assets in the project and populating those assets that included target id in dependencies.
2) Fastest among similar assets (achieved via caching)
3) Displays path for field that referenced target asset, allowing to replace it. Done by using SerializedObject/SerializedProperty API.
4) In-scene search - search which components refer to target component/gameobject (in scene). Especially useful to display UnityEvents dependencies (e.g. UI)
5) "Breadcrumbs" navigation interface to find further references. I.e. for shader find materials that reference it, then find prefabs with renderers with current shader.