Freelance Unity Programmer
We are a small video game development startup looking for a freelance Unity programmer, preferably in the Seattle area, who is available for a few weeks of part- or full-time contract work.
This position has the potential to become full-time employment, but availability for permanent employment is NOT a requirement to apply.
• 1-3 years of Unity development experience
• Fluency with C#
• Knowledge of object oriented programming, design, and data structures
• Ability to ramp up quickly on a fairly large project
• 2D game development experience in Unity
• Art and animation integration experience in Unity
• Knowledge of source control (Sourcetree, GIT)