Join Unity Technologies AR / VR Evangelist Dan Miller this April 27th for a special meetup of Philly Game Mechanics!
Unity AR / VR Evangelist Dan Miller is coming to Philadelphia and will be joining Philly Game Mechanics on April 27th to discuss some exciting news and new tools behind Unity 2018!
Dan will share some of the latest Unity news from the 2018 Game Developers Conference, along with two presentations on:
- Real-time Cinematic Production in Unity: An overview of the newest post-processing stack, cinemachine tools, and how to push the visual fidelity of your project + output as a video.
- ARCore: An overview of Interesting interactions you can make with ARCore, plus a high-level overview of how ARCore works, interesting use cases, and a live demo on creating an ARCore app in Unity.
Be sure to register to reserve your spot for this event, seats are limited. There will be food, networking, and more - looking forward to having you join us!
- When(Local: UTC0)
- 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM Apr 28, 2018
- Drexel University - ExCITe Center | 3401 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
- User group meetup
- 5 users have joinedUD
- Dan MillerProgrammer - Programmer