Unity Connect is excited to host our first Networking and Recruiting Mixer.
Want to attend? Select “Going” on the right side of this page and click the "Get Tickets" button above.
During GDC, professional game developers from across the world gather in San Francisco each year to share, to learn, and to connect.
Join us on Wednesday, March 21, from 2:00 - 5:30 PM at The Playroom at Hotel Zetta. During this mixer grow your professional network, get recruiting strategic tips, and connect with industry leading companies.
In addition to a social mixer where you can connect with other industry professionals, you will also have an opportunity to meet with hiring managers and recruiters from some exciting companies. We’ll also be hosting one-on-one portfolio reviews to help get your Unity Connect portfolio up to shape.
We're excited to have some amazing companies participating, including:
- Baobab Studios - Baobab Studios creates VR animation through compelling stories, believable characters, immersive worlds, beautiful art, and high-quality animation – we inspire you to dream by bringing out your sense of wonder.
- Big Fish Games - Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts.
- Cloudmoolah - Cloudmoolah is a comprehensive content and payment aggregator that allows game developers and gamers and payment merchants to conveniently, securely manage payment matters across the world.
- Cruise Automation - We're the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.
- Dots - Dots is a mobile gaming studio in NYC. We create well-designed games and experiences for people who love to play.
- Game Closure - Game Closure creates technology to author and distribute HTML5 apps and bring them to large audiences, including our own hit messenger game EverWing, an enthralling fantasy shooter to play with friends.
- Glu Mobile - We’ve made our name in the mobile game industry with well-known player favorites like Cooking Dash, Deer Hunter, Design Home and Covet Fashion, Racing Rivals, and Tap Sports Baseball. We're proud to be recognized as a leader in mobile gaming across genres like social, RPG, racing, shooters, sports, and simulation.
- Ludia - Ludia Inc. is a Montreal-based video game company that creates and distributes cross-platform digital games.
- Magic Leap - Magic Leap is a proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way.
- Microsoft - At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create.
- Niantic - Niantic’s mission is to use emerging technology to enrich our experiences as human beings in the physical world. We seek to build products that inspire movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction.
- PLAYSTUDIOS - PLAYSTUDIOS is the banner flown by a tight-knit crew of entrepreneurs, artists, software developers, product managers, and producers. Although we come from different lands and disciplines, we share a passion for our work and believe in the opportunity we are pursuing.
- Pocket Gems - Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world.
- PTC, Vuforia - The Vuforia platform is the most widely used software platform for augmented reality applications on handheld and headworn devices with more than 525+ million app installs worldwide.
- STYLY - STYLY is a cloud and browser-based VR editing and distribution service developed by Psychic VR Lab Co., Ltd. It allows its users to explore, expand, and share their imaginations and creativity by building VR content, with no coding or downloads.
- Telltale Games - Telltale is an award-winning independent developer and publisher of digital entertainment.
- Ubisoft - Ubisoft San Francisco is more than 350 strong with teams that specialize in marketing and distribution of Ubisoft’s products throughout the North, Central and South American territories.
- WB Games San Francisco - At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space.