STEAM comes to life with Unity!
Teach STEAM skills using Unity's real-time 3D content creation platform, and prepare your students for in-demand jobs across industries.
Visit the Unity VR Oasis at ISTE 2018 to learn about FREE resources for educators and new services for schools. Join us for demos by outstanding educators; leading educational content developers Mouse.org, Labster, Ready.io, and Filament; and device makers HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift & Oculus Go.
Visit us at Booth #2024.
Stay in the know by clicking "Going" on this event page to get updates on activities and special guests like these:
Featured Educators Steven Sato Azine Davoudzadeh Mark Suter Amanda Fox James McCrary Tony Millican Steve Isaac Chad Lewis Angela Mackenzie David Lockhart Andrew Caffey
In the meanwhile, explore some of our resources for Educators:
Get started for free at unity3d.com/education
- Unity License Grant Program: Free for qualifying not-for-profit educational institutions and programs.
- Educator Toolkit: Free Unity Curricular Framework and Professional Skills Standards, which map to learning objectives for academic standards.
Learn Unity at unity3d.com/learn
- Tutorials and Game Kits: Free tutorials and assets to start learning Unity.
- Online Courses: Learn to make games, 2D, 3D, VR/AR, and more with affordable, self-paced courses.
- Unity Certification & Courseware: Academic pricing available.
- Unity Training Workshops: On-site professional development training.